Saturday, February 13, 2016

Competition!

If you don't know English or Polish you can translate these the page as shown in the attached picture:

Sorry for my english!

 But you can always write to me on tt and exactly like  I can I will explain the rules!

English Version:

The competition involves to doing the background with the name "Backgrounds For You."
On the background can find it everything with what you associate this name/my blog, subtitles may be different but must be clearly visible inscription "Backgrounds For You" to backgrounds was  passed! Background who win will be graced my blog for a month! Anyways there are yet other prizes that will be associated with the favorite celebrity.I want to give a things with favorite celebrity and to give sweets and something from myself! Additionally, if the winner will have a twitter will get Solo Dm with Ariana Grande (if he wants).Due to the fact that winning the background will to adorn my blog I want backgrounds with the approximate size to my current background so about 1170x390 (width 1170 x height 390 [dimensions in pixels]) do not have to be exactly the same but similar to background to fit.

Background Send me an e-mail: angielovestosing1999@gmail.com.
In the subject write "BFY-Contest" and if you have twitter Let me know that you sent background but if you do not have twitter I can myself handle without notifying me!
If you notice (and probably yes) an
y mistake in the text, please let me know on twitter

YOU HAVE TIME TO
06.March.2016r. to 3.00pm.


Polish Version:

Konkurs polega na zrobieniu tła z nazwą "Backgrounds For You".
Na tle może znaleźć się wszystko co wam się kojarzy z tą nazwą/moim blogiem, mogą być różne napisy ale musi być widać wyraźnie napis "Backgrounds For You" aby praca była zaliczona!
Zwycięskie tło będzie zdobiło mojego bloga przez miesiąc! Po za tym przewidzane są jeszcze inne nagrody, które będą związane z Idolem zwycięzcy. Będę chciała w nagrodę dać rzecz/rzeczy z Idolem noi do tego wiadomo słodycze i co jeszcze mi przyjdzie do głowy! Dodatkowo jeśli wygrany będzie posiadał twittera otrzyma Solo Dm z Ariana Grande ( jeśli będzie chciał ). Ze względu na to że zwycięskie tło ma zdobić mojego bloga najlepiej jakby był przybliżony rozmiarami do mojego obecnego czyli około 1170x390 (szerokość 1170 x wysokość 390 [wymiary podane w pikselach]) Nie muszą być dokładnie takie same ale zbliżone aby tło pasowało.

Tła wysyłajcie mi na e-mail: angielovestosing1999@gmail.com.
W temacie wiadomości wpisując "BFY-Contest" i jeżeli macie twittera powiadomcie mnie o wysłaniu tła a jeśli nie macie to rozumiem, poradzę sobie bez powiadomienia mnie!

MACIE CZAS DO
06.Marca.2016r. do 15:00.


PRIZES:




No comments:

Post a Comment